On the 23rd of March 2016, we updated the latest version of the Acceptable Evidence Guidance for ACE. Since then, thanks to the responses we have received we have been able to make the following updates:
Additions to Existing Pages
- LRS/PLR have reinstated an Acceptable screenshot.
- International GCSE (IGCSE) have added an Acceptable certificate example.
- Ascentis have added an Acceptable new version of their certificate.
- EAL have added an Acceptable new version of their Learner History Report.
- NOCN have added an Acceptable online system screenshot.
- City & Guilds London Institute (CGLI) have added an Acceptable ILM Qualification Transcript.
- Pearson have added an Unacceptable Edexcel Online screenshot.
- Basic Information Amendments have added an example letter of DOB differences.
Thank you to everyone who has supported the update to this guidance. We plan to carry out quarterly updates of the guidance if there is a sufficient supply of new evidence suitable for inclusion. If you would like to submit an evidence example for consideration please contact the Support Team.