On the 1st of December 2015, we updated the latest version of the Acceptable Evidence Guidance for ACE. Since then, thanks to the responses we have received we have been able to make the following updates:
- A dedicated GNVQ page has been created.
- ASDAN has signed up to the guidance and now has a dedicated page.
- NOCN has signed up to the guidance and now has a dedicated page.
- ILM/CGLI has signed up to the guidance and now has a dedicated page.
Additions to Existing Pages
- CII has added an Unacceptable example to their page.
- IMI have added updated versions of certification evidence
Thank you to everyone who has supported the update to this guidance. We plan to carry out quarterly updates of the guidance if there is a sufficient supply of new evidence suitable for inclusion. If you would like to submit an evidence example for consideration please contact the Support Team.