With GDPR legislation coming into effect from 25th May onwards we have updated our Terms and Conditions and our Data Use and Management Policy to be ahead of the changes in law, however our attitude to your data and it’s security has not changed.
- We will protect your data securely and it will only be used by us for the service we provide.
- We will not sell or give it to a third party for them to use.
- You can ask to have a look at the information we hold and if there is a mistake we will correct it.
- You can ask for your data to be erased and you can ask for it not to be used for research.
- You can read our data use and data management policy by clicking here fisss.org to see the full details
We keep your personal information private and safe – and put you in control.
If you would like further information please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org