On the 1st of April 2014, the Federation will be launching ACE 2.0. In order to make certificate claims from this date, you will need to re-register for a ‘Super Centre’ account via the link below:
After completing the form please allow 10 working days for the ACE Support Team to contact you and finalise your account setup.
A Super Centre account will allow you greater freedom in the way that you claim for Apprentice certificates. Some of the benefits include:
- Access to a main dashboard which will provide easy access to each of the Certification Bodies that you work with by simply clicking on their name – this removes the need for you to have different logins for each individual Body.
- Improved reporting functionality which will enable you to produce reports covering your apprentice data from across all the Certification Bodies you work with.
- Archive facility for certificated apprentices.
PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING FOR A SUPER CENTRE ACCOUNT
- Only one person from each organisation must register for an ACE Super Centre Account. This person will be assigned as the main admin user of the organisation’s ACE account and will have the ability to create additional ACE user accounts within their organisation.
IF YOU ARE NOT THE MAIN ADMIN USER FOR YOUR ORGANISATION’S ACE ACCOUNT, PLEASE DO NOT COMPLETE THE FORM .
- The form asks you to choose a username and this will be the username that you use to log-in to ACE 2.0. Unfortunately you cannot use the same username that you use on ACE currently. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
- Only one postal address can be linked to each ACE Super Centre account. If you require certificates to be posted to more than one address then you will need to register for multiple Super Centre Log-ins.
- Only one finance user can be linked to each ACE Super Centre Account. If you require certifications to be paid for by more than one individual then you will need to register for multiple Super Centre accounts
The introduction of Super Centre accounts is only the beginning of the improvements planned for ACE 2.0. Please keep an eye out for more notifications in the run up to the 1st of April 2014. If you want a sneak preview of some the changes planned remember to register for one of our events coming up in Leeds, Birmingham and London (click here for more details)
If you have any questions please contact the ACE Support Team.