In June 2016, we updated the latest version of the Acceptable Evidence Guidance for ACE. Since then, thanks to the responses we have received we have been able to make the following updates:
This is the most significant change that has been made to our guidance as we have greatly expanded the selection of evidence that we now deem to be acceptable. This includes examples that were previously deemed unacceptable so we urge you to take a look as soon as possible.
Additions to Existing Pages
- AAT have added an updated Statement of Achievement (acceptable)
- AQA have amended the GCSE certificate to indicate what to do if the Certificate number is missing (acceptable)
- NCFE have added an External Assessment Results Confirmation Report (unacceptable)
- OCR have added a Results Slip (unacceptable)
- Pearson have added an Edexcel Key Skills certificate (acceptable)
- SIMS have added an alternative style report (acceptable)
- SQA have updated their certificate and the new version has replaced the older one (acceptable). A Certification Summary has also been added (unacceptable)
- WJEC have updated their certificate and this has been added (acceptable)
Thank you to everyone who has supported the update to this guidance. We plan to carry out quarterly updates of the guidance if there is a sufficient supply of new evidence suitable for inclusion. If you would like to submit an evidence example for consideration please contact the Support Team.