Raising Your First Ticket
Once you have accessed the Helpdesk successfully you will be able to raise a ticket. To do this please click on the button displaying ‘Create your first ticket’, or you can select the ‘Tickets’ tab and choose the ‘New Ticket’ option from the drop down menu.
Once you have either clicked ‘Create your first ticket’ or selected ‘New Ticket’ from the drop-down menu you will be taken to the following screen.
From here you can select which area your query is related to. The areas available are –
- ACE-IT – for queries relating to the ACE-IT exercise.
- Appeals – if you need to raise an appeal against a rejected claim.
- Evidence – for queries relating to certification evidence.
- Framework – for queries relating to frameworks.
- Other – for queries not covered by any of the other areas.
- Reports – to request a report specific to your organisation and/or learners.
- Technical Support – if you are experiencing any technical or operational difficulties with the ACE system.
Once you have selected your desired query area, please add additional details, in the same way as you would do in an email.
Subject – the title of your query.
Text – the main text of your query.
Attachment – attach any additional documents as necessary.
When you have completed the form and are ready, click ‘Submit’ and your ticket will be sent to the ACE System Support Team.
When a ticket is raised you will receive an automated response, advising that the ticket has been successfully raised.
Posted in: 02. HELPDESK