Once logged in you will see the Certification Body dashboard.
This dashboard shows you the Certification Bodies that your ACE account is linked to.
In order to proceed, select the Certification Body by clicking on the appropriate box. This will take you to the Entered tab within ACE.
If you are within one Certification Body area on ACE you are able to swap by selecting the dashboard tab at the bottom of every page. This will then allow you to return to the dashboard landing page and allow you to go to other Certification Bodies.
Due to a number of Centres not yet registered for Super Centres on ACE 2.0 we regret that the reporting tools on ACE are not functioning correctly for all users.
If you have registered your Super Centre(s) on ACE 2.0 but you think your reports are incorrect please contact the ACE Support Team as it is possible one of your old Centres has not been linked to your new account.
And if you have not yet registered for Super Centre access please do so as soon as possible here.
If you have confirmed with the ACE team that all of your old Centres are now linked to new Super Centre(s) you will be able to download accurate reports from the ACE Dashboard.
These reports are some basic commonly requested reports, however once all old Centres have been registered with new Super Centres on ACE 2.0 the Federation will be offering a new bespoke reporting services which will allow you to design your own reports. More information on these bespoke reports will be available on the ACE website shortly.
1. Entered – View, Add or Bulk Upload apprentices.
2. Rejected – View and update apprentices for certification.
3. Pending Certification – View apprentices awaiting certification.
4. Certificate Approved – View apprentices that are waiting for their certificate to be printed. Once they have been printed the apprentice will be removed from this folder.
5. Certificate Printed – This tab is where all of the apprentices that have been certificated will be archived. You can access and search for apprentices within this tab.
6. Notifications – View messages from the Federation and Certification Bodies about system/certification process changes or updates.
7. Show Advanced Search – Once selected this will allow you to view the search facility options and will appear under every status tab (1-5). Once you have finished your search you can hide the search box again by selecting the Hide Advanced Search button.
NB:- The numbers in brackets, on each of the tabs, indicates the number of records currently active within each of the tabbed categories.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS – along bottom of screen
8. Top – Takes you back to the top of the current screen.
9. Contact Us – Contact details for Federation for Industry Sector Skills and Standards, managers of ACE.
10. Users* – Allows users of ACE to be created. More information can be found on here.
11. Organisation Details* – Check organisation details
12. Search Tools – You can use the search tools to filter information. More information can be found here.
*Only visible to Centre Admin User
Posted in: 03. Administration