The Rejected tab allows you to view all of the Apprentices that have been rejected for certification, by the Certification Body. The number in brackets on the tab indicates the number of Apprentices that are currently in this category.
• To view a rejected Apprentice, double click on their name and their record will open.
• Click on the Status Tab and the Status History will be displayed.
• Click on Rejected Request and the date of, and reason for rejection will be recorded.
• Once changes have been made, return to the Status tab.
• You are able to add additional comments to the rejection history in the comment box and select Add Comment before navigating away from the page.
• Once the changes have been made, re-submit the apprentice in the Status tab.
Posted in: 02. Customer Service