The Helpdesk is fully integrated with the ACE system meaning that once you are logged-in you can access the Helpdesk with a simple click. You will find the Helpdesk tab next to the ACE Logout tab.
Simply click on the Helpdesk button which will take you to the Helpdesk welcome page. If this is the first time you have used the online Helpdesk you will see the screen below –
Raising Your First Ticket
Once you have accessed the Helpdesk successfully you will be able to raise a ticket. To do this please click on the button displaying ‘Create your first ticket’, or you can select the ‘Tickets’ tab and choose the ‘New Ticket’ option from the drop down menu.
Once you have either clicked ‘Create your first ticket’ or selected ‘New Ticket’ from the drop-down menu you will be taken to the following screen.
From here you can select which area your query is related to. The areas available are –
- ACE-IT – for queries relating to the ACE-IT exercise.
- Appeals – if you need to raise an appeal against a rejected claim.
- Evidence – for queries relating to certification evidence.
- Framework – for queries relating to frameworks.
- Other – for queries not covered by any of the other areas.
- Reports – to request a report specific to your organisation and/or learners.
- Technical Support – if you are experiencing any technical or operational difficulties with the ACE system.
Once you have selected your desired query area, please add additional details, in the same way as you would do in an email.
Subject – the title of your query.
Text – the main text of your query.
Attachment – attach any additional documents as necessary.
When you have completed the form and are ready, click ‘Submit’ and your ticket will be sent to the ACE System Support Team.
When a ticket is raised you will receive an automated response, advising that the ticket has been successfully raised.
Once a ticket has been raised you will be able to view it, along with any other raised tickets on the overview page.
You will be automatically directed to this page once a ticket has been raised, or you can navigate via the Tickets tab, selecting ‘My Tickets’. You can also view tickets raised by your colleagues by selecting ‘Company Tickets’.
Tickets will be displayed with the following information –
- Ticket# – each ticket receives a number, allowing for easier management and retrieval, if required.
- Title – this will be the title you gave the ticket, along with some of the text included.
- State – Tickets –
- New (the ACE team has yet to pick this up)
- Open (the Ace team have responded),
- Closed Successful (your query has been resolved).
You can further expand any ticket by hovering over it, making sure it is highlighted, and clicking into it
The raised ticket will be displayed with the response beneath –
These tickets can be printed out if required via the printer icon –
And you will receive the following print out similar to the one below –
When you have raised several tickets you may find the search ability useful.
The Search feature can be found by selecting ‘Search’ via the drop-down list from the ‘Tickets’ tab.
You will then be taken to the following screen –
You can search for tickets via –
- Ticket# – the number allocated to your ticket
- To – the topic selected for your ticket
- Subject – the title given to your ticket
- Text – any keyword used within your ticket text
- State – the current state of your ticket (New, Open, Closed Successful)
The following search example uses the allocated ticket number – Ticket# 10089
This search example provided the following response –